SUNSET KAYAK TOUR
3 hours sunset kayak tour around Vaxholm
ABOUT THIS TOUR
Our favourite and very unique sunset kayak trip. Enjoy Stockholm Archipelago in the glow of the sunset light. We go kayaking in the nearby waters to enjoy the long swedish summer evening filled with all the wonderful scents of nature. We will quietly and slowly enjoy surroundings. Admire beautiful swedish architecture and outstanding nature along the way.
We meet in our kayak center on Resarö island. In the middle of trip we find the spot for a short rest and enjoy a typical Swedish 'fika'. You are also more than welcome to bring a swimsuit for a Baltic dip if you wish.
Our guides choose where to paddle based on their knowledge of archipelago, weather forecast and the sea conditions. Your guide will offer instruction on how to develop your paddling skills. We use double sea kayaks (single kayaks available for those who are experienced). Doubles are incredibly stable and allows to share the paddling. Tour is available all year around. From October until May we use drysuits. For more please check our winter kayak tour.
If there is no availability online please contact us. We can provide also tailor-made tour for groups of at least 4 people.
1,100 SEK / person
May - September
- English speaking guide
- All sea kayaking equipment including: double or single kayaks, PFDs, paddles, spray decks, map
- Others: waterproof bag, water
What to bring
- Swimming wear and towel (optional)
- Wetshoes, flip flops or sandals
- Change of clothes after kayaking
- Waterproof case for your phone and camera
- Water bottle
- Normal physical condition required (You need to be capable to sit on the floor then get up without assistance)
- Ability to swim
- Weight limit, 110 kilo per person
- Minimum age 12 years, for families with younger children we recommend our Family tours
“People at the center are extremely friendly, competent and enthusiastic, and they provide a great choice of sea kayaks for paddlers of all sizes. ”
“If you're visiting Stockholm I cannot recommend this place enough. It made our trip and it made my boyfriend's birthday. I can't wait to go back.”
“Quality kayak, experienced and passionate guide, beautiful tour, a lovely lunch and swim during the stop. Exceeds all expectations!”