Canoe boats rental for your adventures around Vaxholm.
CANOE RENTAL STOCKHOLM ARCHIPELAGO
Rent a canoe in Vaxholm to discover the beauty of inner archipelago. The inner waters are sheltered and suitable for canoe day trip as well as for few days canoe adventure. There are plenty of amazing areas and islands for landing, swimming and wild camping close to the nature.Book now
CANOE RENTAL PRICE LIST
|Canoe boat rentals||Canoe (max 2 adults)|
|Half day (4 hours)||450 SEK|
|1 day||550 SEK|
|2 days||1,200 SEK|
|3 days||1,600 SEK|
|4 days||1,900 SEK|
|5 days||2,200 SEK|
|6 days||2,500 SEK|
|7 days||2,700 SEK|
|Additional day||+ 300 SEK|
|Extra gear for child above 6 years (life vest, paddle)||+ 100 SEK / day|
If you are planning trip for more than 2 days or/and you want to discover more distant islands, we strongly recommend our sea and expedition kayaks instead of canoe. Kayak rental →
Included in rental
We set you up with the necessities: the canoe and paddling equipment: two paddles, two life jackets, basic map for a day trip, safety briefing. Small life vest for kids under 6 years old are available without extra charge.
You may need
For multiday rentals, we do require that you have a map for navigation (1:50.000 is enough) which includes fairways, sea mark, and landmarks. You can rent it / buy it from us if you need to.
Extra gear for child above 6 years (life vest, paddle): 100 SEK / day.
Paddling trip on your own hand, you might also need paddling safety gear and extra camping equipment. List of gear and prices for individual items, subject to availability.
A FEW IMPORTANT POINTS
- Read our General terms & conditions →
- It is recommended to book ahead. You can pick up booked gear during opening hours.
- A waiver of liability must be signed prior to departure.
- Plan your route according to your skills and weather/wind forecast →
- If you are planning a longer trip or if you have no experience and need an extended safety briefing and route consultation, it is best if you let us know about your arrival time (please note that weekends and mornings we are usually very busy and we ask for patience or avoiding this time).
- Rental time includes safety briefing and route consultation with us.
- You are responsible for the gear. The rented equipment must be returned in the same condition as when you received it. In case of lost or damaged equipment you must pay what it costs to replace it. Please make sure your insurances are valid.
- You are liable to wear life vest and follow the maritime rules. All routes are open to normal traffic and you are responsible for conducting proper behaviour according to the traffic rules.
- Plan your route to return on time. Save some time for unpacking and washing equipment.
When you are back:
- Clean the canoe with sponge and water available at our place. Remove sand and water. If you prefer us to clean it, we charge 200 SEK / canoe.
- Hang up life vest on the drying racks. Give back the dry bag and map.
- Check out at our reception.
- We are happy for your short review on our Google |TripAdvisor | FB
“People at the center are extremely friendly, competent and enthusiastic, and they provide a great choice of sea kayaks for paddlers of all sizes. ”
“If you're visiting Stockholm I cannot recommend this place enough. It made our trip and it made my boyfriend's birthday. I can't wait to go back.”
“Quality kayak, experienced and passionate guide, beautiful tour, a lovely lunch and swim during the stop. Exceeds all expectations!”