Environment and climate are very important for us. We believe each of us can take small steps and actions to a sustainable future. We are adjusting our tours to make them eco-friendly.
What we do today:
- We encourage guests to arrive by train or car. Our location is easily accessible by public transport.
- We don’t use single-use plastics to make all our tours zero-waste.
- We cooperate with local family businesses.
- During our tours we educate about The Right To Roam.
- We promote the off-season with unique tours and discounted rental prices.
- We are a members of Skärgårdsstiftelsen (Archipelago Foundation working to protect a genuine archipelago).