SUNSET KAYAK TOUR
3 hours sunset kayak tour around Vaxholm
SUNSET KAYAK TOUR VAXHOLM
Our favourite and very unique sunset kayak trip. Enjoy Stockholm Archipelago in the glow of the sunset light. We go kayaking in the nearby waters to enjoy the long swedish summer evening filled with all the wonderful scents of nature. We will quietly and slowly enjoy surroundings. Admire beautiful swedish architecture and outstanding nature along the way.
We meet in our kayak center on Resarö island. After gearing up and short safety briefing we will explore archipelago by kayaks. We leave Engarn behind us and glide along the Resarö coastline towards Vaxholm or Bogesund Nature Reserve.
Our guides choose where to paddle based on their knowledge of archipelago, weather forecast and the sea conditions. Your guide will offer instruction on how to develop your paddling skills.We use double sea kayaks (single kayaks available for those who are experienced). Doubles are incredibly stable and allows to share the paddling. Tour is available all year around. From October until May we use drysuits. For more please check our winter kayak tour.
If there is no availability online please contact us.
1,100 SEK / person
All year round
- English speaking guide
- All sea kayaking equipment including: double or single kayaks, PFDs, paddles, spray decks, map
- Fika (coffee with a bun)
- Others: waterproof bag, water
- Wood burning sauna experience after kayaking (+ 200 SEK)
more about our sauna →
What to bring / wear
- Outdoor clothes according to the weather (no jeans)
- Wetshoes, flip flops or sandals
- Sun protection, sunglasses
- Swimming wear and towel, if you are up for bath
- Change of clothes after kayaking
- Water bottle
- A cotton towel, flop flops and a bottle of water, if you are interested in sauna after kayaking
- Normal physical condition which allows you for about 3 hours activity is required (You need to be capable to sit on the floor then get up without assistance)
- Ability to swim
- Weight limit, 110 kilo per person
- Minimum age 12 years, for families with younger children we recommend our Family tours
Eco friendly tour
Environment and climate are very important for us. We believe each of us can take small steps and actions to a sustainable future.
Use public transport
We encourage you to arrive by train, bus, ferry or car. Our location is easily accessible by public transport.
During our tours we educate about the right to access Swedish nature (Allemansrätten).
We cooperate with local family businesses.
We are a members of Skärgårdsstiftelsen (Archipelago Foundation working to protect a genuine archipelago).
No single-use plastics
We don’t use single-use plastics and make all our tours zero-waste.