We have 2-3 spaces left for SUP course level 1 with certified ACA instructor. The SUP Introduction is designed as a short program emphasizing safety, enjoyment and skill acquisition for entry level. We will cover subjects: Preparing to Depart, Maneuvers, Technical Knowledge, Safety and Rescue.
Essential criteria to join and detailed course content on official ACA website (SUP level 1): www.americancanoe.org/page/Courses_SUP
You can join with your SUP board (must be equipped with fin) or rent one from us.
1,600 SEK / person for course
400 SEK / renting our SUP
Ge has been instrumental in moving the ACA’s education and instruction program forward in China. In addition to the wide variety of courses he has taught, he has also helped facilitate bringing numerous ACA Instructor Trainers from the United States to co-teach in China. Ge currently serves on the ACA’s Safety Education & Instruction Council (SEIC) as one of its international representatives.
Ge holds numerous ACA Instructor credentials:
• Level 1: Introduction to Canoeing – Assessment
• Level 2: Essentials of SUP – Instructor
• Level 4: Whitewater Kayaking – Instructor
• Level 4: Open Water Coastal Kayaking – Instructor
• Adaptive Paddling Endorsement
• Level 3: Coastal Kayaking Instructor Trainer