BIG CANOE GUIDED ADVENTURE
Seating up to 14 people, Big Canoe means big fun.
BIG CANOE KICK OFF
Paddling a big canoe is a great team building adventure for groups, school classes, scouts, companies and associations. Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy a unique experience into the wild. Because nothing brings people together more than a common adventure! After all you can even relax together in our seaside sauna.
Big canoe is a wonderful way to discover the beauty of inner Stockholm Archipelago. It combines travel through amazing Bogesund Nature Reserve with excellent paddling around a lively island Vaxholm which is known as a capital of archipelago. There are nice routes for short day trip with spots for a break with fika and swimming. We have even a possibility to organize BBQ with sausages. After paddling our seaside sauna is waiting for you!
Seating up to 14 people, Big Canoe means big fun. Ideal for families, school and company events, teambuilding, kick off day and generally group outings.
650 SEK / person (min 8 / max 13)
- English speaking guide
- All canoeing equipment including: canoe (designed for 13 people + 1 guide), PFDs, paddles
- Fika (coffee with bun)
- Others: waterproof bag
- Wood burning sauna experience: 1,500 SEK / 2 hours
more about our sauna →
- Outdoor BBQ spot: party tent, outdoor seating, charcoal grill (self-service): 1,500 SEK
- BBQ catering: 350 - 500 SEK / person, contact us
What to bring
- Outdoor clothes according to the weather
- Change of clothes in case of getting wet
- Swimming wear and towel, if you are up for bath
- Sun protection, sunglasses
- Waterproof case for your phone and camera
- Water bottle
- A cotton towel, flop flops and a bottle of water, if you are interested in sauna after paddling
- Normal physical condition required
- Ability to swim
- Weight limit, 110 kilo per person