Book our wood-fired sauna at the kayak center.
ENJOY SWEDISH SAUNA IN THE MOST TRADITIONAL WAY
Welcome to book our wood-fired sauna. Stepping into a sauna is cleansing for both body and soul. And what can be better than kayaking or hiking followed by sauna and refreshing dip in the sea? Traditional wood burning stove provides the best sauna experience. The soft heat, lush hiss of steam, crackles of a wood and the ritual of tending the fire cannot be matched by electric heater. It is a heritage that many cultures worldwide have treasured for hundreds of years.
|up to 4 people||600 SEK / 1,5 hour|
|extra person||+ 150 SEK|
|group up to 10 people||1,800 SEK / 2 hours|
- Always use a towel or other type of seating mat (only natural fabrics).
- No underwear or swimwear in the sauna room.
- A towel around the body may be used in the sauna room.
- Pour only fresh water on the stove. No salty water!
- No food and snacks inside sauna room.
- No alcohol drinking.
What to bring
- Big cotton / linen towel or two (no synthetic materials or swimsuit)
- Flip flops
- Water bottle