Stand Up Paddle rental and SUP lessons in archipelago.
RENT SUP AND DISCOVER STOCKHOLM ARCHIPELAGO BY WATER
Whether you are a first time beginner or an experienced paddler, we have a Stand Up Paddle board for you. Vaxholm and surroundings offer top nature experience and stunning archipelago scenery for SUP paddling. Try our beginners friendly Stand Up Paddle boards to explore the islands with many sheltered areas from the wind.Book now
SUP BOARD RENTAL PRICELIST
|Half day (4 hours)||350 SEK|
|1 day||550 SEK|
|Extra day||+ 250 SEK|
SUP board, leash, paddle, life jacket, drybag, basic map for day trip, briefing
A FEW IMPORTANT POINTS
- Read our General terms & conditions →
- It is recommended to book ahead. You can pick up booked gear during opening hours.
- A waiver of liability must be signed prior to departure.
- Plan your route according to your skills and weather/wind forecast →
- If you are planning a longer trip or if you have no experience and need an extended safety briefing and route consultation, it is best if you let us know about your arrival time (please note that weekends and mornings we are usually very busy and we ask for patience or avoiding this time).
- Rental time includes safety briefing and route consultation with us.
- You are responsible for the gear. The rented equipment must be returned in the same condition as when you received it. In case of lost or damaged equipment you must pay what it costs to replace it. Please make sure your insurances are valid.
- All routes are open to normal traffic and you are responsible for conducting proper behaviour according to the traffic rules.
- Plan your route to return on time. Save some time for unpacking and washing equipment.
“People at the center are extremely friendly, competent and enthusiastic, and they provide a great choice of sea kayaks for paddlers of all sizes. ”
“If you're visiting Stockholm I cannot recommend this place enough. It made our trip and it made my boyfriend's birthday. I can't wait to go back.”
“Quality kayak, experienced and passionate guide, beautiful tour, a lovely lunch and swim during the stop. Exceeds all expectations!”